Annual Meeting - Homepage
Join CEOs, senior executives, and trustees from the nation’s top hospitals and health systems at the 2022 AHA Annual Membership Meeting, April 24-26, and be a part of discussions that focus on the advocacy, regulatory, and legislative issues that affect our nation’s patients, hospitals, and communities.
We’ve redesigned this year’s meeting to maximize networking and bring you insights from legislators, journalists and thought leaders impacting health policy.
Featured speakers include:
- Secretary of the Department of Health and Human Services Xavier Becerra
- Senator Roy Blunt
- Former Senior Advisor to the Biden Administration COVID Response Andy Slavitt
- U.S. Surgeon General Vice Admiral Vivek H. Murthy, M.D.
- Senator Joe Manchin
- FBI Deputy Director Paul Abbate
- CMS Administrator Chiquita Brooks-LaSure
- Former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates
- NIAID Director, Anthony Fauci, M.D.
- Representative Brad Wenstrup, R-Ohio, Member, House Ways and Means Committee and Ways and Means Health Subcommittee
- Former NFL great Boomer Esiason
- Margaret Brennan, CBS News’ Face the Nation
- Eugene Robinson, The Washington Post
AHA Annual Membership Meeting News
Apr 29, 2022
Apr 26, 2022
Apr 26, 2022
Join Our Mailing List
Get AHA Annual Meeting Updates & Announcements